Friday, May 23, 2014

Drafts: Shameless Plug

Well hello again.

I've been writing so much lately, but I just realized that YOU probably have no idea just how much I've written for LDS Living.These aren't exactly "drafts," since they're already published, but to give you a general idea, here are seven articles I wrote all by myself.

(As in this doesn't include all the other random things I've written for my coworkers. I've done MUCH more than this, even just in the three short weeks I've been here.)



#1. Mormon Report: Mormon Athlete and Mom Hurdles Towards European Championship

#2. FHE: Recognizing the Lord's Tender Mercies

#3. Apostle Photos: When They Were Called 

#4. FHE: Pray Always

#5. Is Your Child 'Mission Ready'? (on missionhome.com, which we also run)

#6. LDS Broadway Star Releases New Album

#7. 40 Things You Didn't Know about Temple Square

I won't be doing this every time I write something, though, so don't get used to this. Go to LDSLiving.com and keep an eye out for my name in the bylines. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment