Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Doodles in the Margins: Fishies and Foxes

Since I don't have a lot of time today, here are some doodles I did over the last few days:


I got a bit tired during stake conference, so I doodled to keep myself awake. It started as a fox face, then a whole fox, then I put the fox on a rock, then I added foliage. :)


Then I drew a wolf face because I like drawing wolf eyes, and then the rest of the face is just the natural next step. I've had way too much practice drawing wolves. I need to try some different animals. And someday learn how to draw people...



Dry-erase markers are definitely not my strongest medium, but I'm rather proud of this white board I did yesterday. It especially made my boss and other professors happy, because biologists really like fish.

I'm going to do a series of these for March--lucky animals! I'll put up a new one every week, and then it'll all lead up to a rabbit for the first week of April. Rabbits are both lucky animals AND Easter animals, so it's a win-win for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment