Thursday, July 3, 2014

Deadline: New Stowaway & LDS Living Magazines!

Happy Frursday, everyone! That's what we're calling it at work, since it's technically Thursday but it's the last work day of the week so it feels like a Friday.

Anyways, I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. My mom and sister are in town, so I've been with them almost nonstop. I'll post later about all our adventures, but for now I just want to let you all know that two of the magazines I've worked on are now up and running!

First of all, the Summer 2014 issue of Stowaway! Check it out at the link below!


http://issuu.com/byu.zines/docs/summer2014

And our July/August issue of LDS Living magazine is hitting the press today, so look for it in the mail or in your local Deseret Book!



Here's where you can buy it online. 

Or, if you prefer web content and emails over printed magazines, here's where you can subscribe to our newsletter.

Aren't they both so beautiful?? It was an amazing experience working on them, and I'm excited to keep working on issues for LDS Living. Now that July/August is finally finished, on to September/October! It's gonna be awesome, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment