Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Freewrite: Not Dead

If anyone's reading this, I am still alive and well!

Unfortunately, my sisters are the ones with the photos from our Europe trip, so I could just write up a huge long narrative about what we did, but I have a feeling most people won't read it to the end unless there are pictures.

So once I get access to those, I'll start catching you up. In the meantime, see what we've already blogged on Gypsy Soul. It still needs a few days covered, but it's got much more content than I have.

Not much is happening in my life in the meantime. I'm just in AZ spending time with Mom before going back to UT to job hunt. (Ugh…) But if I read anything or watch any new movies I'll be sure to post about them.

Have a wonderful Wednesday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment