Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Freewrite: A Day in the LDS Living Life

Okay, I apologize for not posting in FOREVER. I've had this long list of things to blog about, but I just haven't found the time or energy lately to blog in the evenings. I really haven't been home much at all. Maybe someday I'll blog about why, but for now let's just say I've been busy.

Anyways, today I thought I'd share a Behind-the-Scenes look at what my job is like.

Now even though we work in a circle of desks and are always within sight and hearing distance of each other, we tend to use G-Chat to communicate. That way, we can work quietly while still helping each other out or whatever.

Janalee is our Mormon Report girl, so she's always sharing with us stories she finds in the news that we might want to run on the website.

Today, she sent us a link to this story:


And then this happened:

Kelsey just kept going! And by that point not a single one of us was working anymore. We were cracking up too hard. Kelsey knows WAY too many fish puns. 

This is just one of the many reasons why I love coming to work every day. :)

1 comment: